Manomet School of Dance
1. Tuition & Costumes: Costumes will be given out starting Monday May 23rd thru Saturday May 28th. A parent or guardian is required to come back to class 30 minutes early to help their child try on their costume. Costumes will NOT be given out to those students who still have outstanding tuition balances. Please see your Teacher if you need to check on your balance. Thank you.
2. TUITION IS DUE SEPTEMBER THRU JUNE: There are still a lot of outstanding balances! Please try to catch up asap! Thank you! There are 10 payments for the dance year. Tights & trophy are included in the monthly costs. Costume balances are past due, if you have any questions if you owe a balance please just ask your teacher! Thank you!
3. TICKETS: Tickets will be on sale starting Wednesday June 1st. ONLINE at 12pm noon! Tickets are $25 each. There will be a surcharge from the online ticketing company. ALL tickets will be ordered online even on the day of the event. We are doing assigned seating again this year, we think it worked great in the past. Tickets are non-refundable. We will be sending a flyer home this month with all the details of when and how to purchase your tickets.
4. Recital Bulletins: Will be passed out during costume week! Please make sure you receive one before June 1st. This will answer most of your questions, and will have all the specific times for pictures, rehearsal, and recital.
5. DATES TO REMEMBER: please put them on your calendar.
WEST PLYMOUTH: Costume Picture Date: Friday June 10th.
MANOMET- Costume Picture Dates: Mon. June 13th, Tues. June 14th & Wed June 15th
Dress Rehearsal: Thurs. June 16th & Friday June 17th (Older students will have dress rehearsal on Thursday June 16th. Since the kids are not out of school yet, I did need to add an extra day to fit us all in for rehearsal, thank you for understanding!
Recitals: June 18th
6. SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM: Once again we will be offering a summer dance program at the Manomet School of Dance in Manomet this year!! Students entering the Kindergarten thru 8th are eligible to sign up. We will be doing all different types of dance! We will also be doing crafts, talent show, contests, pizza party, ice cream party, and more fun stuff! The cost is $180 for the week. Camp dates will be Monday July 25th, 26th & 27th 10:00-3:00 PM. A $50 deposit is due when signing up to hold your spot. Hope you will join us for a fun week!!!
MINIS CAMP: We will also be doing a 2 day minis camp again on Thursday July 28th &
Friday July 29th for dancers 3-6 years old! 10:00-1:00. We will be doing an
ENCANTO & FROZEN camp! $85
7. NO CLASSES: Monday May 30th Memorial Day
LAST WEEK OF CLASSES: June 6th thru June 11th
8. 10 YEAR AWARDS!!! If you are a 10 year award recipient please let Miss Katie or your teacher know. This would mean that your first recital was "California Dreamin"
9. FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE: We will be doing a father/daughter dance this year! I will be passing out information sheets with times for practice and all the information you will need this month! We can't wait! Stay tuned for all the fun details!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR
AMAZING MSOD MOMS!!